Tap to Log In
HYPR Mobile App
The Tap to Log In feature allows HYPR Mobile App users to access a web-based resource such as a corporate SSO portal or the HYPR Device Manager without needing to first receive a push notification on their mobile device.
To use the Tap to Log In feature:
- Go to the login page for a web-based resource that employs HYPR authentication.
- Enter your username and click Sign In.
- Select Smartphone as the login device.
You’ll see the “Grab your phone to complete your login...” message.
- Open the HYPR Mobile App on your mobile device and select the web account you’re accessing.
- On the Manage your Web Account screen, tap the Login button.
- Tap OK to complete your authentication and log into your web resource.
One Way Ticket
Tap to Log In will only initiate the authentication if there’s a request pending from the web browser. If not, you’ll see the following error page:
Updated about 1 month ago