Open the Login Settings page to manage Firebase push notifications, HYPRspeed, QR code authentication, and logs submission from inside the Application.
HYPR uses Firebase as a push notification provider for its Web Applications.
You have two choices here:
- Add Firebase Admin SDK Configuration: if you do not already have an existing Firebase instance, see Configuring Push Notifications via FireBase to create one and obtain the relevant
- Add Configuration: Configure Firebase to work with your HYPR web Applications; see Configuring Push Notifications via FireBase
HYPRspeed is enabled by toggling the Workstation SSO feature. Set the SSO Timeout (minutes) to the desired limit. If left unchanged, the default is 360 (6 hours).
Allow users to scan a QR code with the HYPR Mobile App for a web login instead of receiving a push notification or using Tap to Login for an authentication request.
For all other (non-web) clients, users will receive the authentication request from a push provider or via Tap to Login.
If a HYPR Mobile App user is unable, unwilling, or otherwise prohibited from using the device's onboard camera to complete a QR code registration (pairing) or authentication (login), this toggle enables a link on the user's QR dialog that will initiate Manual QR Entry, or QR Fallback.
See QR Fallback Controls for information about using the associated endpoints and API calls.
HYPR log submission can be configured to be emailed to the HYPR Support Team to assist with troubleshooting. See Contact Support for more information.
- If In-App Logs Submission is enabled, users will be able to directly generate an email to the configured address just by clicking Send on the Contact Support dialog
- If In-App Logs Submission is disabled and the email address is provided, clicking Send on the Contact Support dialog will open the default email client and use the provided email address
- If In-App Logs Submission is disabled and the email address is left empty, the user will be required to provide an address to the email client and send the email
Updated 3 months ago