8.5.1 is a patch to the 8.5.0 Enterprise Release Channel.
The Enterprise Release Channel caters to customers requiring a less frequent cadence of upgrades, specifically on a quarterly basis, thereby allowing them more time to adapt and implement changes without disrupting their business operations.
The Standard Release Channel is designed for customers who are equipped to accommodate monthly updates, providing regular and more frequent access to new features and improvements. All Standard Release features are available in the next scheduled Enterprise Release.
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 8.5.1||Windows (10, 11)||Reboot required if upgrading from 7.6 or below; Security Key Support for Yubikey 5 Plus and Feitian ePass K9 Plus, K40 Plus and their offshoots|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 8.5.1||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma 14.1 [not 14.0])||Security Key Support for Yubikey 5 Plus and Feitian ePass K9 Plus, K40 Plus and their respective offshoots|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Mobile App for Android 8.5.1||Android 8.0+|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 8.5.1||iOS 12.4+|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Server 8.5.1||Server||Upgrade to 7.10 required before upgrading to 8.0.0 or higher|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR Android SDK 8.5.1||Android 8.0+|
|October 17, 2023||HYPR iOS SDK 8.5.1||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) HYPR releases.
[HYPR Passwordless for macOS] Remove password unlock on MacOS
As of version 8.3, HYPR can remove the use of passwords for login; we’re now introducing the ability to remove the use of password for unlock. Login is allowed with HYPR (HYPR Mobile App, offline PIN, or security key) or Touch ID if enabled/available. The removal of passwords only works if there’s at least one valid pairing. If user removes pairing, password login is enabled back. This is required to not lock users out. This feature is targeted to local accounts, not Active Directory-joined Mac systems. Read more here.
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] Devices do not disappear from paired devices
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] MacOS Sonoma can register new devices successfully
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] HYPR Passwordless dialog renders text correctly when trying to unpair a device
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] HYPR Unlock after upgrading from 8.4 to 8.5 is working as expected
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] Solved WFA UI on macOS 14 Sonoma rendering issues
- [HYPR Passwordless for Windows] Windows now receiving broadcast UDP when the HYPR Mobile App is closed
- [HYPR Passwordless for Windows; HYPR Mobile App for iOS] Certificate renewal failures have been solved
- [HYPR Mobile App for iOS] FIDO2 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) advertising issues when closing and re-opening the HYPR Mobile App, forcing users to terminate the app and restart it to resume BLE advertising
- [HYPR Passwordless for macOS] With HYPR Passwordless installed, the desktop remains visible after performing a screen lock; this issue has been brought to Apple's attention and we are awaiting a solution
- [HYPR Passwordless for Windows] An incompatibility between iOS BLE broadcasting and Windows 11 signal interpretation prevents completion of Entra FIDO2 pairing, thereafter preventing the user from logging in with that paired device
Sonoma 14.1 Only
We recommend customers bypass macOS 14 (Sonoma) and upgrade directly to macOS 14.1, as the newer version contains a fix for a prohibitive issue in 14.0 affecting the HYPR functionality for desktop unlock.
Updated 27 days ago