To install the HYPR Passwordless client application on Windows, run HYPR installer as follows:
- Open the downloaded
HYPR Installer-WINDOWS.zippackage and extract the
hypr.jsonconfiguration file to the same folder.
Make sure you extract the files rather than simply opening the
WorkforceAccess_x64.msidirectly. The installer will start but won’t be able to read the
- Double-click the
WorkforceAccess_x64.msifile to start the installation.
- Click Next to display the EULA.
- If the End User Agreement Terms are acceptable, select the checkbox and click Next.
- If you’re performing a Quick Install, you don’t need to provide any more parameters. You can skip this step.
If you’re performing an Advanced Install, you’ll see the Environment Setting dialog.
Normally the values on the Environment Setting screen are pre-populated from the
hypr.jsonconfiguration file (see Installing Manually) and shouldn’t be changed. For an Advanced Install, HYPR Support may also provide you with additional values to use here.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is done, click Finish.
- Click Yes to restart now or No if you plan to manually restart later.
Give It the Boot
HYPR Passwordless may not function fully if opened before a restart.
If you’re deploying across your organization using a desktop management tool or using some other mechanism that requires a silent install, the HYPR Passwordless client for Windows can be also installed from the command line. For more information, please see Installing Manually.
To install the HYPR Passwordless client application on macOS, run the HYPR installer as follows:
- Double-click the downloaded
HYPR Installer-MACOS.zippackage to open it.
WorkforceAccess-<version>-Installer.pkgto start the installation.
- Click Continue to display the Installation Type details.
- Change the install location if necessary, then click Install to begin the installation.
- Use Touch ID or enter your password to allow the installation.
- If prompted, click OK to give the installer access to the required macOS system components.
- When the installation is done, click Restart to restart the workstation.
If you’re deploying across your organization using a desktop management tool or using some other mechanism that requires a silent install, the HYPR Passwordless client for macOS can be also installed from the command line. For more information, see Installing Manually.
Updated 8 days ago