8.5.2 is a patch to the 8.5.0 Enterprise Release Channel.
The Enterprise Release Channel caters to customers requiring a less frequent cadence of upgrades, specifically on a quarterly basis, thereby allowing them more time to adapt and implement changes without disrupting their business operations.
The Standard Release Channel is designed for customers who are equipped to accommodate monthly updates, providing regular and more frequent access to new features and improvements. All Standard Release features are available in the next scheduled Enterprise Release.
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 8.5.2||Windows (10, 11)||Reboot required if upgrading from 7.6 or below; Security Key Support for Yubikey 5 Plus and Feitian ePass K9 Plus, K40 Plus and their offshoots|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 8.5.2||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura, Sonoma 14.1 [not 14.0])||Security Key Support for Yubikey 5 Plus and Feitian ePass K9 Plus, K40 Plus and their respective offshoots|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Mobile App for Android 8.5.2||Android 8.0+|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 8.5.2||iOS 12.4+|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Server 8.5.2||Server||Upgrade to 7.10 required before upgrading to 8.0.0 or higher|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR Android SDK 8.5.2||Android 8.0+|
|November 9, 2023||HYPR iOS SDK 8.5.2||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) HYPR releases.
FIDO2_WEBAUTHN_COMPLETEnow includes the following fields:
- [Control Center] A Device Manager error when listing devices has been fixed
- [Control Center - FIDO2] Reverted the assertion options checks to exclude the username and only check the user handle
- [All HYPR] Single Registration (Workstation to Web) has been fixed to correctly handle multiple certificates in the login certificate chain
- [All HYPR] Single Registration (Workstation to Web) - After uploading a domain certificate, a DELETE
/rp/api/domaincertificatecall without a certificate is required to make sure the cache is refreshed so the certificate loads properly
- [HYPR Passwordless for Windows] An incompatibility between iOS BLE broadcasting and Windows 11 signal interpretation prevents completion of Entra FIDO2 pairing, thereafter preventing the user from logging in with that paired device
Updated 26 days ago