Creating RP Applications
HYPR Control Center Advanced: Applications
The relying party (RP) is your service, composed of a back-end server and a front-end application. It is required to create an Application and enter the information during workstation client registration. HYPR CC Application information gets propagated from the server to the workstation during QR code generation as well.
Complete the following steps to create a new Application in Control Center.:
- Click Add Application on the left navigation panel of the Control Center dashboard.
If you are prompted to add a License Key, the license file has not yet been uploaded. The process for uploading a license file is covered in License Keys.
- The Add Application dialog box appears. Select Web or Workstation as appropriate for the decentralized channel. If you choose Workstation, skip to Step 8.
- Web Only: Identify whether or not an IdP will be utilized for the application. If so, choose one. Click Next. Clicking Custom Solution will also take you to the next screen.
- Web Only: Choose whether or not the Application will use Push notifications. Clicking Yes will require you to enter Firebase connection information.
Firebase Info Needed
If you want to use Push Notifications, and have not enabled Push notifications for the Control Center, follow the steps in Configuring Push Notifications via Firebase to obtain the Project ID and API Key values before clicking Yes, I want to enable notifications.
- Web Only: Click ADD CONFIGURATION.
- Web Only: Enter the Firebase ID and API Key, and choose whether or not this will be the default Push notification method (if it is the only one, it will be the default regardless). Click Save.
- Web Only: Your Firebase Project ID will now appear in the dialog.
- Name your Application and complete the fields presented.
- When completed, click DONE.
While an Application is selected, the header of the Control Center main pane will be the Application Name that you set here.
Updated about 1 month ago