HYPR SDK for Java
HYPR SDK for Java web library can be used with no configuration and will provide a UI that can be used to complete registration, deregistration, login, and the listing of user-associated devices.
HYPR SDK for Java web can be used to register and authenticate users for the following:
- Out-of-band Device Registration
- Out-of-band Device Authentication (Push to Mobile)
- User Device Retrieval
- User Device Removal
To get started integrating HYPR SDK for Java Web into your server, make sure following steps have been taken:
- Create an Access Token. Access Tokens are used for calls between HYPR SDK for Java and HYPR server. Without an Access Token the calls will fail, as the APIs are protects.
- Follow the Integration guide
- Follow the example registration, authentication and deregistration call samples in the Example API
Updated 4 months ago