|August 3, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 7.6.0||Windows (10, 11)|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 7.6.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey)|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for Android 7.6.0||Android 8.0+|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 7.6.0||iOS 12.4+|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR Server 7.6.0||Server||The HYPR RADIUS Server is not yet available for this release. If you're currently using RADIUS, please contact HYPR Support before upgrading to HYPR Server 7.6.0.|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR Android SDK 7.6.0||Android 8.0+|
|August 3, 2022||HYPR iOS SDK 7.6.0||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Role-Based Access for V2 Control Center Users
The V2 HYPR Control Center now supports user roles that limit access to various features in the UI based on predefined user types. Admins can apply the settings globally or for individual RP Applications. See the Control Center Users page for more information.
Improved Analytics for Security Keys
The HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows now records additional Audit Trail events for security key logins.
Optimization for Apple M1 Chip
The HYPR Workforce Access Client for macOS has been optimized to run more efficiently on Apple M1-based hardware.
Improved FIDO2 Administration
The HYPR Control Center now displays FIDO2 device de-registration events on the Audit Trail page. In addition, all FIDO2 devices are now removed when a user is deleted via the Control Center.
The information logged for registration and authentication events now includes additional details about the device model and OS version. Enhanced error logging for FIDO2 registration and authorization events has also been added.
API Endpoints for RADIUS Configuration
As a step towards providing centralized configuration, management, and monitoring of RADIUS servers directly via the Control Center, several new endpoints have been added to the HYPR API that make it possible to set up an end-to-end RADIUS integration programatically. Please contact HYPR Support for more information.
Configure In-App Log Submission
Admins can now use the Control Center UI to set whether or not users are permitted to directly submit troubleshooting logs from within the HYPR Workforce Access Client and the HYPR Mobile App. See the 7.6.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Include Log Submission Events in the Audit Trail
The Audit Trail now indicates when HYPR users submit troubleshooting logs from within the HYPR Workforce Access Client or the HYPR Mobile App. The event information includes the user's name and the type of client (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS).
- (Control Center) Add deleted user events to the Audit Trail
- (Control Center) Add the Log Submission ID to the Audit Trail
- (Control Center) Clean up all created artifacts if an Azure AD integration fails in the V2 Control Center
- (Control Center) Fix the Audit Trail event message for log submissions to correctly indicate the client source (Mobile or Workstation) and the user's name
- (HYPR Workforce Access Client - Windows) Fix unlock failure caused by the user expiration check
- (HYPR Workforce Access Client - Windows) Update the alert that appears when a user certificate expires
- (HYPR Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix overlapping text on login screen
- (Mobile App - Android) Return the correct error message for expired push notifications
- (Mobile App - iOS, Android) Show the "Amount" value in transaction notifications
- (Platform) Correctly center the Web Login dialog in the browser window for Internet Explorer
- (Platform) Don't apply the push configuration if an RP Application channel type is changed from Web to Workstation during initial setup
- (Platform) Fix the inability to use Recovery PINs when multiple mobile devices are registered to the workstation
- (Platform) Prevent phantom errors being logged for authorization events when FIDO2 is disabled
- (SDK - Java) Correctly return a 401 HTTP response if the token isn't valid
- (SDK - Java) Ensure the SDK correctly displays error messages when authentications and transactions time out
- (SDK - iOS) Change commas to periods for the device model in the HTTP headers
- (SDK - iOS) Ensure custom headers are passed through to the relying party client during the async-reg flow
- (SDK - iOS) Remove the ixGuard report from the Reference App
- (Server) Add missing device information when logging security key registration, authorization, and de-registration
- (Server) Add missing deviceType information when logging mobile device registrations
- (Server) Ensure audit events are logged correctly if the HYPR Mobile App sends back an event name that isn't recognized because the HYPR Server is running an older version
- (Server) Fix truncation of machineUserName when logging security key registrations
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Correctly set default log file paths during silent install
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Improve authentication speed by optimizing username lookup
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Improve security for virtual smart card functionality
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Change commas to periods for the OS version in the HTTP headers
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Correctly remove the HYPR login dialog from the desktop after unlocking with an Apple Watch
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix incorrect login screen text placement
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Improve the instructions shown to the user on the Pair New Phone screen
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Prevent log submission failing with an internet unavailable error even though the workstation has an active network connection
(Server) The installer for the on-prem HYPR Server is now deprecated and will be removed in v7.8
Updated 3 months ago