|April 12, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 7.2.0||Windows (10, 11)|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 7.2.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey)||Reboot required|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for Android 7.2.0||Android 8.0+|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 7.2.0||iOS 12.4+|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR Server 7.2.0||Server|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR Android SDK 7.2.0||Android 8.0+|
|April 12, 2022||HYPR iOS SDK 7.2.0||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Support for FEITIAN K27 Keys
The HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows now allows authentication using FEITIAN BioPass K27 USB security keys.
Support for XCFrameworks on iOS
The HYPR SDK for iOS is now compatible with Apple's XCFramework binary frameworks. See the XCFramework Support page for more information.
The HYPR platform now supports the reporting of geolocation data (latitude, longitude) and IP addresses from the mobile device to the HYPR server. This capability provides the foundation for location-based authentication. Rules based on geolocation will be added to the HYPR Control Center over the coming months. Please see the Device Signals section in the API Reference for details.
Support for FIDO MDS3
The HYPR platform now supports the new FIDO MDS3 (Metadata Service 3) format. Note that the FIDO Alliance intends to shut down MDS2 in October 2022.
Remove Reveal Code from QR Login
The QR Login authentication flow for web resources has been streamlined by removing the reveal QR code step. See the 7.2.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Allow SSO Enable/Disable Through the Control Center
Admins can now enable or disable SSO using the Control Center UI. As part of this enhancement, the Push screen has been renamed to Login Settings. See the 7.2.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Add tenantId to the Event Logs
To assist with troubleshooting, the tenantId value is now recorded in the Control Center event logs
A number of HYPR API endpoints have been deprecated and some access requirements modified. Please see the CHANGELOG section in the API Reference for a list of the affected endpoints.
- (Control Center) Fix error when deleting users created via workstation registration
- (Mobile App - Android) Fix crash when scanning QR codes generated by the JavaSDK
- (Mobile App - iOS) Block the ability to tap on a Web Account login button more than once
- (Platform) Allow admins to disable URL scheme-based authentication in the HYPR Mobile App
- (Platform) Improve the QR Login flow for the Safari browser in iOS
- (Platform) Make security improvements to the HYPR FIDO implementation
- (SDK - Android) Allow registration of Class 2/3 native authenticators
- (SDK - Android) Update rooted device detection
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Allow local admin accounts to successfully authenticate for elevated access (Run as Administrator) using HYPR
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Change the description text in the Diagnostics Tool UI to clarify that admin permissions aren't necessary to run the tests
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Improve the "Registration Failed" error message to let users know they need to be on the company intranet or VPN
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Prevent installation on OS versions below Windows 10
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Redact values from log file
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix problem with Recovery Pins not working when certificate-based authentication is used
Updated about 1 month ago