|October 05, 2022||HYPR Android SDK 7.8.0||Android 8.0+|
|October 05, 2022||HYPR iOS SDK 7.8.0||iOS 12.4+|
|October 05, 2022||HYPR Server 7.8.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases.
Enhanced PIN Complexity for Android
The complexity rules for the PIN that users create when registering a device have been changed to prevent number repetitions and ascending/descending sequences. The new complexity rules only affect new registrations and are initially being rolled out for Android, with iOS to follow in a later release.
- (Control Center - V2) Fix a server error caused by an admin entering a non-existent user in the "Search for users" box while enrolling new users to an integration
- (Control Center) Ensure the log submission ID is shown in the event details on the Audit Trail page when HYPR users submit troubleshooting logs via the HYPR Mobile App
- (Control Center) Fix issues with the pagination "jump to" feature on the Control Center Users page
- (Control Center) When a Control Center user is deleted, add the name of the admin who performed the action to the Audit Trail event
- (Mobile App - Android) Fix screen rendering issue when switching between registrations
- (Mobile App - Android) Improve accessibility for visually impaired users by having the screen reader recite the number of devices registered under "My Computers" and "My Web Accounts"
- (Mobile App - Android) Prevent the user getting stuck on a white screen if they start the app while a push notification is being processed
- (Mobile App - iOS) - Correctly display both the username and RP App name on the "Manage your web account" screen
- (Platform - V2) Fix an Azure error that occurs when a user has both a mobile device and a platform authenticator registered and they attempt to authenticate with the mobile device
- (Platform) Add integrationType and integrationProvider values to Registration and Authorization events in the logs
Updated 4 months ago