|August 06, 2021||HYPR Android SDK 6.14.0||Android 8.0+|
|August 06, 2021||HYPR iOS SDK 6.14.0||iOS 12.4+|
|August 06, 2021||HYPR Server 6.14.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases.
Show Access Token Expiration Days
The Access Tokens page in the HYPR Control Center now shows the number of days left until expiration when a token has less than 15 days remaining.
Get Registered Users Count
New HYPR API endpoints are now available to return the count of registered users, either in total or for a specific RP application. The numbers are adjusted for users who've paired multiple devices. Please see RP User Statistics in the API Reference for more information.
- (Control Center) Remove the requirement to click the Save button on the FIDO2 Settings page after disabling FIDO2 and confirming via the pop-up dialog
- (Device Manager) Prevent pairing failure when the device name contains an emoji
- (Mobile App - Android) Add the FIDO username to the log file for each registered profile
- (Mobile App - Android) Update rooted device detection
- (Mobile App - iOS) Ensure unpairing works correctly in cases where one mobile device is registered with multiple web accounts under the same RP application
- (Platform) Fix issue where a case mismatch in the username lookup could cause web authentication push notifications to fail
- (Platform) Make internal security improvements for QR Code web authentication
- (SDK - Android) Add Strict Mode compatibility
Updated 9 months ago