|July 07, 2021||HYPR Android SDK 6.13.0||Android 8.0+|
|July 07, 2021||HYPR iOS SDK 6.13.0||iOS 12.4+|
|July 07, 2021||HYPR Server 6.13.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases.
The HYPR platform now lets you associate multiple aliases and email addresses with one registered username.
- (Mobile App - Android) Fix crash while fetching Offline PIN
- (Mobile App - Android) Strengthen encryption for logs and other text data files
- (Mobile App - iOS) Ensure a cancel event is sent to the server when a user backgrounds the app from the FaceID/TouchID screen without authenticating
- (Platform) Fix QR code web authentication issue for existing users
- (Platform) Prevent loss of paired mobile device information when a different user is deleted
- (SDK - Android) Update rooted device detection
Updated 9 months ago