|February 15, 2022||HYPR Android SDK 7.0.0||Android 8.0+|
|February 15, 2022||HYPR iOS SDK 7.0.0||iOS 12.4+|
|February 15, 2022||HYPR Server 7.0.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases.
Web Login Accessibility Improvements
The HYPR web login workflow has been enhanced to meet AA accessibility standards when a user authenticates using a mobile device.
Web Registration Accessibility Improvements
The HYPR Device Manager UI been enhanced to meet AA accessibility standards for all device registration tasks.
Control Center Accessibility Improvements
The HYPR Control Center UI been enhanced to meet AA accessibility standards for all administrator tasks.
A number of HYPR API endpoints have been deprecated, some obsolete paths removed, and version support modified. Please see the CHANGELOG section in the API Reference for a list of the affected endpoints.
- (API) Fix the /cc/api/rpUser API call to allow admins to update a Control Center User's password
- (Control Center) Change the default expiration period for install tokens generated in the Control Center from 30 days to 90 days
- (Control Center) Ensure Endpoint Security Tokens are removed after they expire instead of displaying negative expiration days
- (Control Center) Ensure the number of days remaining until expiration count is accurate for Access Tokens which are about to expire
- (Control Center) Fix the "Jump to" pagination option on the Control Center users page
- (Control Center) Fix the "User Placeholder could not be removed" error when deleting an existing Control Center User
- (Mobile App - Android) Fix registration failure on OnePlus6T devices
- (Mobile App - Android) Prevent devices with a short timeout from going to screen saver in the middle of a registration or authentication
- (Mobile App - iOS) Include a "message" value in all Audit Trail events
- (Mobile App - iOS) Keep QR Code authentications from resetting the Web Account display name entered by the user
- (Mobile App - iOS) Prevent QR Login failure when logging into third-party apps using iOS 12 or 13
- (Platform) Improve the new streamlined web login flow to prevent phantom Okta push notifications
- (Platform) Make sure the HYPR logo displays correctly on the Web Login page
- (Server) Record user agent information and IP addresses for FIDO2 authentications
Updated 9 months ago