Windows Workforce Access 6.7.0
Windows (7, 8, 10)
Mac Workforce Access 6.7.0
macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur)
Android HYPR Mobile App 6.7.0
iOS HYPR Mobile App 6.7.0
Roaming User and Stateless Virtual Desktop Support (BETA)
To support hotdesk environments where workstations are accessible to any employee without assigned seating, the HYPR Workforce Access platform now allows roaming users to register once then log into any domain-joined computer by scanning a QR code. The same login workflow also covers stateless virtual desktop machines, with support for Windows 10 in this release and implementation of other third-party VDI vendors such as VMWare and Citrix to follow later. See the Roaming User Support page for more information. Please contact your HYPR Customer Success manager if you’d like to access this Beta functionality.
Updated Control Center Homepage
The HYPR Control Center global landing page has been redesigned to provide a dashboard for license status, system health, and administrative assistance.
New Dynamic Magic Links
The Magic Links page in the HYPR Control Center now generates mobile-friendly Dynamic Links in addition to normal Web Links. When opened on a mobile device, Dynamic Links initiate the registration process directly without requiring the user to scan a QR code. See the Registration with Magic Links page for more information.
New API Method to Retrieve Information by Machine Name
A new HYPR API endpoint is now available that allows admins to retrieve a list of all mobile devices registered to a particular machine. Please see the API Reference for details.
Shorten API Access Token TTL
HYPR API access tokens generated through the HYPR Control Center now have a TTL of 30 days. Note that the expiry date is reset to the current date+TTL each time you use the token, so if you access the API at least once a month the token won't expire. If you don't use the token for more than 30 days, it will expire and you'll need to generate a new one.
Support for FEITIAN Keys
The HYPR Workforce Access client for Windows now allows authentication using FEITIAN K9 series FIDO security keys.
Allow QR Code Scanning on Huawei Devices
The HYPR Mobile App and HYPR Mobile SDK for Android now support QR code scanning on Huawei devices. For details on how to use this new functionality in the SDK, please see Implementing the Huawei QR Scanner.
- (API) Remove HATEOAS links from HYPR API responses
- (Android) Fix certificate deletion issue when security key is re-enrolled
- (Control Center) Don't include the completeMediumTransaction default policy when a new Workstation app is created
- (SDK) Include the manufacturer's name in the device "friendly name" displayed on the HYPR Control Center User Management and Audit Trail pages
- (Server) Add health check errors to the HYPR server logs
- (Server) Add response time for HYPR API operations to the Control Center logs
- (Windows) Ensure that the certificate renewal notification persists when a user upgrades the HYPR Workforce Access client
- (Windows) Make sure all paired devices are removed from the HYPR Workforce Access client when the user is deleted via the Control Center
- (Windows) Notify HYPR Workforce Access client users when they attempt to unpair a smartkey which isn't plugged in
- (Windows) When the HYPR Workforce Access client is updated, check and extend the HYPREmployeeAccess certificate expiration date if necessary
- (iOS) Display "No Internet Connection" message when a HYPR Mobile App user attempts to lock the computer while offline
- (macOS) Fix unlock problems with the HYPR Workforce Access client when the VPN has disconnected
Updated 6 months ago