|November 09, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 7.9.0||Windows (10, 11)||Reboot required if upgrading from 7.6 or below|
|November 09, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 7.9.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey)|
|November 09, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for Android 7.9.0||Android 8.0+|
|November 09, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 7.9.0||iOS 12.4+|
|November 09, 2022||HYPR Server 7.9.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Enhanced PIN Complexity for iOS
The complexity rules for the PIN that users create when registering a device have been changed to prevent number repetitions and ascending/descending sequences. The new complexity rules only affect new registrations.
Set Passwordless User as the Windows Default Tile
A new configuration parameter for the HYPR Workforce Access Client now lets you optionally make HYPR's Passwordless User the default tile on the Windows login screen.
Display RADIUS Client Name in Authentication Request
For RP Applications that use RADIUS, the client friendly name for RADIUS will now be displayed in the authentication request in the HYPR Mobile App. This change is initially being rolled out for Android, with iOS to follow in a later release.
- (Control Center) Limit the maximum allowable value for the Offline PIN prompt field on the Workstation Settings screen to 60 seconds
- (Mobile App - Android) Prevent an infinite spinner displaying in certain circumstances when the app resumes from from background
- (SDK - iOS) Add support for running the Reference App in an iOS simulator on M1-based Macs
- (Server) Improve feature flag performance
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Fix pairing and log submission issues resulting from the WCF connection not being fully restored after the HyprOneService restarts
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Make sure the QR code display correctly times out if mobile device pairing fails
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Perform a new AD CS check before falling back to the legacy method
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix issues caused by conflict between different authentication methods during unlock
Updated 11 months ago