Workforce Access 7.1.0
Release Notes - What's New
|March 15, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 7.1.0||Windows (10, 11)|
|March 15, 2022||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 7.1.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey)||Reboot required|
|March 15, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for Android 7.1.0||Android 8.0+|
|March 15, 2022||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 7.1.0||iOS 12.4+|
|March 15, 2022||HYPR Server 7.1.0||Server|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Control Center IdP Role Mapping
The HYPR Control Center now allows you to manage user roles (Admin, Viewer, App Manager, etc.) through an external IdP such as Okta. See the Control Center Users page for more information.
HYPR Workforce Access Diagnostics Tool UI
The command line Workforce Access Diagnostics Tool can now be also run directly within the application and the results displayed in the UI. To run the tool, double click the HYPR logo in the HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows. See the Workforce Access Client Diagnostics Tool page for more information.
Enforce Error Codes for Exceptions
To allow for better support and monitoring, all exceptions generated by the HYPR Server now raise an associated error code.
Update Install Token Via Registry
You can now refresh the Install Token used for the HYPR Workforce Access Client by editing the Windows registry. See the Endpoint Protection for Windows page for more information.
Deprecate Windows 7 Support
Starting with this release, HYPR will no longer provide support for the HYPR Workforce Access Client on Windows 7. Previous HYPR releases will be patched for Window 7 issues as necessary until April 30th.
- (API) Validate the channelInfo values when an RP Application is created via the HYPR API
- (Control Center) Ensure non-admin Control Center Users can't access screens outside their role permissions
- (Control Center) Remove "[email protected]" as the default App Support email on the UI Management screen
- (Device Manager) Improve the error message shown when a user attempts to register Computer as an authentication device in Safari
- (Mobile App - iOS) Ensure push notifications continue to work correctly after the user has clicked Copy Information on the Support screen
- (Mobile App - iOS) Fix push notification issue caused by problem with Firebase registration token
- (Mobile App - iOS, Android) Improve error log submission
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Ensure the Contact Support log submission works correctly on Windows 11 when "Include Windows event logs" is checked
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Improve the installer to handle new file permissions security features added in macOS 12 (Monterey)
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Improve the reliability of the workstation unlock process
Updated 10 months ago