The HYPR Authenticator must be installed into Keycloak.
This should be completed ONLY in the master node.
- SSH into the box:
- Navigate into the directory containing the keycloak package:
- Start up the JBoss Command Line Interface script.
- Connect to the master Node on port 9990.
- The following commands assumes that the war file is located in the root directory.
If the user is ec2-user, then the directory will be /users/ec2-users.
deploy ~/hypr-authentication-provider-.ear --all-server-groups
- If you every need to undeploy the Hypr KC Authenticator, use this command
undeploy hypr-authentication-provider-.ear --all-relevant-server-groups
place the hypr-authentication-provider-3.6.0.ear file into the <keycloak_home>/standalone/deployments directory.
Unzip the keycloak-theme-.zip and put the extracted "hypr" directory into the <keycloak_home>/themes/ directory.
Updated over 1 year ago