6.18.0 Release Notes
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 6.18.0||Windows (7, 8, 10)|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 6.18.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey)||Reboot required|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for Android 6.18.0||Android 8.0+|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 6.18.0||iOS 12.4+|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Server 6.18.0||Server|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR Android SDK 6.18.0||Android 8.0+|
|December 13, 2021||HYPR iOS SDK 6.18.0||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Role-Based Access for Control Center Users
The HYPR Control Center now supports user roles that limit access to various features in the UI based on predefined user types. Admins can apply the settings globally or for individual RP Applications. See the Control Center Users page for more information.
Mobile App Home Screen Widgets
Users of the HYPR Mobile App for both Android and iOS can now add a widget to the home screen that gives fast access to their default workstation login. See the Home Screen Widgets page for more information.
Mobile App Updates
The HYPR Mobile App for both Android and iOS has been updated with redesigned buttons, an improved delete flow, and new authentication and transaction prompts. See the 6.18.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Streamline Web Authentication Experience
The HYPR web authentication flow has been streamlined to remove the extra step where users needed to enter their HYPR username after initiating the login. See the 6.18.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Mobile Accessibility Improvements
The HYPR Mobile App for Android has been further enhanced to allow visually impaired users to perform PIN registration via the device's screen reader functionality.
macOS Monterey Compatibility
The HYPR Workforce Access Client now supports macOS 12 (Monterey).
- (Mobile App - Android) Fix discovery error that occurs when a user attempts to unlock after upgrading
- (Platform) Correctly handle special characters in the machine/device name
- (Platform) Make minor security improvements
- (SDK - Android) Update rooted device detection
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Fix issue preventing unlock after hibernate
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Ignore unrecognized registry subkeys
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Improve the HYPR Workforce Access Diagnostics Tool
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Make improvements to logging and troubleshooting
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix expired Kerberos ticket error
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Reduce the delay when a user attempts to unlock their workstation while the Active Directory domain isn't reachable
Control Center User Passwords
Starting with version 6.18 you can no longer manually set a "recover" password when adding a new Control Center user. For existing users, you're allowed to change the password via the /cc/api/rpUser API call. However, this endpoint isn't working correctly in 6.18 and needs to be fixed in a subsequent release. Please contact HYPR Support if you need more information.
Updated 6 months ago