6.17.0 Release Notes
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 6.17.0||Windows (7, 8, 10)|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 6.17.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur)||Reboot required|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for Android 6.17.0||Android 8.0+|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 6.17.0||iOS 12.4+|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Server 6.17.0||Server|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR Android SDK 6.17.0||Android 8.0+|
|November 03, 2021||HYPR iOS SDK 6.17.0||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Desktop SSO (BETA)
Users of the HYPR Workforce Access Client can now also automatically log into their corporate SSO accounts when using the HYPR Mobile App for the workstation login. Please contact your HYPR Customer Success manager if you’d like to access this Beta functionality.
Direct Log Submission from HYPR Applications (BETA)
Users of the HYPR Mobile App and HYPR Workforce Access Client can now submit log information directly from within the application, removing the need to have a native email client installed on the device. Please contact your HYPR Customer Success manager if you’d like to access this Beta functionality.
HYPR Workforce Access Diagnostics Tool
To help support teams diagnose and troubleshoot workstation issues on Windows, the new standalone HYPR Diagnostics Console (HyprDiagnosticsConsole.exe) can validate all relevant HYPR Workforce Access Client installation settings. This includes checking the application parameters provided in the hypr.json file, confirming the ADCS server is reachable, and validating the certificate template configuration. Please contact your HYPR Customer Success manager if you’d like to access this functionality.
Mobile Accessibility Improvements
The HYPR Mobile App for both Android and iOS has been enhanced to allow visually impaired users to perform all registration, authentication, and administration tasks via the device's screen reader functionality.
Generate Endpoint Security Tokens Through Control Center
Administrators can now generate endpoint security tokens via the HYPR Control Center in addition to using an API call. See the 6.17.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
Improvements to the FIDO2 Get Devices API
The FIDO2 Get Devices request in the HYPR API now returns additional information, including the device model, the last login time, the registration timestamp, and the browser user agent.
Improved Handling of Missed Push Notifications
The HYPR Mobile App for both Android and iOS now automatically displays any pending authentication requests when the user opens the app.
- (Control Center) Add new final events for workstation and website registrations
- (Control Center) Ensure user deletion works correctly when the same mobile device is registered with multiple web accounts
- (Mobile App - Android) Keep the "This is my default computer" toggle button from incorrectly displaying if the user renames the default computer
- (Mobile App - Android) Make sure paired workstations are always shown when opening the app
- (Mobile App - Android) Update rooted device detection
- (Mobile App - iOS) Expand the launch background image to fill the entire screen on larger devices
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Correctly display the certificate re-enrollment alert when there's also an upgrade notification alert pending
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Ensure the Update Failed notification is correctly displayed
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Ensure the workstation can be unlocked after resuming from hibernation
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Fix incorrect 1555000x error codes
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Include milliseconds in the Credential Provider log timestamps
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix registration failure for domain-joined workstations when multiple AD servers are configured
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix unresponsive Try Again button when device pairing fails
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Make improvements for macOS 12 Monterey compatibility
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Speed up registration for domain-joined workstations when multiple AD servers are configured
Updated 6 months ago