6.16.0 Release Notes
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows 6.16.0||Windows (7, 8, 10)|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Workforce Access Client for Mac 6.16.0||macOS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur)||Reboot required|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for Android 6.16.0||Android 8.0+|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Mobile App for iOS 6.16.0||iOS 12.4+|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Server 6.16.0||Server|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR Android SDK 6.16.0||Android 8.0+|
|October 05, 2021||HYPR iOS SDK 6.16.0||iOS 12.4+|
All HYPR components are fully compatible across the three previous/subsequent minor (X.X) releases
Workforce Access Client Automatic Updates (BETA)
Starting with the 6.16.0 release, the HYPR Workforce Access Client for Windows can optionally check to see if a newer version is available and perform the upgrade without any user interaction. Please contact your HYPR Customer Success manager if you’d like to access this Beta functionality.
Endpoint Security Improvements for macOS
The HYPR Workforce Access Client for macOS now allows you to change the original Install Token value by editing the HyprOneService.plist file. Admins can generate a new Install Token value using the HYPR API. Please see the Endpoint Protection page for more information.
Improved AD Support for macOS
To allow deployment across large organizations with Microsoft Active Directory installed in more than one location, the HYPR Workforce Access Client for macOS now supports multiple AD servers and will automatically search for all available Certificate Authority instances.
Display All FIDO2 Authenticators in the Control Center
The User Management page in the HYPR Control Center now displays all FIDO2 authenticators paired with the user account, including those using FIDO2 WebAuthn and those using UAF.
Stability Improvements for Windows
The HYPR Workforce Access Client has been enhanced to better handle standby/sleep/hibernate conditions and to improve network error handling.
Show Description for FIDO2 Devices in Device Manager
The HYPR Device Manager now shows friendly names for registered FIDO2 devices, when available. See the 6.16.0 UI/UX Updates page for more information.
- (Control Center) Fix high CPU utilization on the server when the HYPR Control Center displays the Authentications widget on the home page
- (Mobile App - Android) Add additional error debugging information to the support log file
- (Mobile App - Android) Update rooted device detection
- (Platform) Minor fixes to API Endpoint Security
- (SDK - Android) Add offlineAuthenticateUserProfile API to the HyprActions interface
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Make parsing of the Windows machine name case-insensitive
- (Workforce Access Client - Windows) Return an error if the user attempts to unlock with a PIN when the HYPR service isn't running
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Fix inability to lock the workstation from the HYPR Mobile App after the HYPR service is interrupted
- (Workforce Access Client - macOS) Minor UI and usability fixes
Updated 4 months ago